All posts tagged "New York City"
- Front Paige NewsFront Paige News: Backyard Envy
I’m not typically a “reality show” kind of person, sure I’ve been sucked into the Dance Moms world in the past,...February 5, 2019
- FashionHeavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination
Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination In the beginning of July, I was finally able to find time to go...July 24, 2018
- InterviewsNew York City Celebrates Fifteen Years of Therapy!
Nestled in the heart of Hell’s Kitchen, just a hop, skip and jump away from some of Broadway’s most famous theatres,...June 1, 2018
- Drag QueensRobbie Turner, Live at the Beechman Theatre!
Hi Robbie! It’s been a hot minute since we last talked. How have you been girl? I have been wonderful. Living...May 10, 2017
- Drag Queens“My Fight For Hope”
Editor’s note: I have known my friend Kyler aka New York City drag queen Heidi Haux for a little over a...November 9, 2016
- Drag QueensTHE WEEK IN DRAG with Emily Meow
The Week In Drag We’re back! After “The Week In Drag” went on some what of a hiatus (ya girl graduated),...September 19, 2016
- Drag QueensThe WERRRK.com Interview: Yuhua Hamasaki
Hi there Yuhua! Thank you from taking a little time off from making costumes for basically the entire city of...August 30, 2016
- Drag QueensThe WERRRK.com Interview: Maddelynn Hatter
Chiffon Dior: Hi there Maddelynn. I’m really excited to talk with the 2015 WERRRK.com Drag Photographer of the Year....March 8, 2016
- Drag QueensThe WERRRK.com Interview: Epiphany
Chiffon Dior: Hello there Epiphany! It was so good to see you on Sunday at brunch! Thanks for making...March 2, 2016
- Drag QueensThe 17th Annual GLAM Awards Are Coming!
For those of you who don’t know, the GLAM Awards are New York City’s premiere award show, recognizing the best in...November 10, 2015